Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by tuxdna <tu...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/20 15:16:24 UTC

Is there any Git repository for Abdera2?

I was wondering if there is any git repository available for Abdera2.
Right now I am assuming that this[1] is the place to look for latest
code.

As an aside I also happen to come across a repository on github [2]. I
feel, that repository is not in sync with the latest code in SVN.

Does an official Git repository for Abdera2 exist in Apache git repos?

Many thanks in advance :)

/tuxdna

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/abdera/abdera2/
[2] https://github.com/Cybion-Italy/abdera2

Re: Is there any Git repository for Abdera2?

Posted by tuxdna <tu...@gmail.com>.
> IIUIC Abdera 2 is in the 2.0 branch (or so)

Yes Indeed. Thank you so much :-)

Regards,
Saleem

https://github.com/apache/abdera/tree/abdera2

Re: Is there any Git repository for Abdera2?

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
IIUIC Abdera 2 is in the 2.0 branch (or so)

Regards
Felix

--
Felix Meschberger | Principal Scientist | Adobe

Re: Is there any Git repository for Abdera2?

Posted by tuxdna <tu...@gmail.com>.
Hello Felix!

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
See http://git.apache.org/