Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Amar nath <am...@yahoo.co.in> on 2004/12/24 11:10:35 UTC

Query on Cookies n functions

Hello,
  Iam very much new to this Jmeter.I have 2 querys.
first :
   In my web application I have to login and further
process the next pages.After sending Http request with
username, password,... Iam not getting the expected
page . It is giving  responce page as 'Session is
invalid'.Here validation of username ,password
..everything is working fine.By default jmeter will
store the cookie values in Cookie storage area.Is
'HTTP cookie manager' config element is required or
any thing to be used.

second:
   In my testplan in one HTTP request I have to send
sum of integers as parameter, so Iam using
{_intsum(x,y,z)} at value column of the HTTP request.
But it is not replacing with return value of the
function.It is passing ${_intsum(x,y,z)} as it is. Is
anything to be done or it is not the way to use the
function.
  Please help me.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Amarnath

Re: Query on Cookies n functions

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
did you add a cookie manager to the thread group?

you will need that to make sure session id's are passed back to the server

peter