Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Daniel Ferradal <df...@apache.org> on 2017/04/29 09:24:49 UTC

Spanish translation: httpd-trunk/docs/manual/misc/perf-scaling.xml.es

Hello,

Find attached the translation of:
httpd-trunk/docs/manual/misc/perf-scaling.xml.es

Notes on translation:
SE Toolkit section, near the end of the first paragraph there is a
reference to figure 2 with colors and such, since that's from somewhere
else I omitted the paragraph completely.

mod_status, since the server-status page from apache.org uses the new lua
code from Humbedooh, I added a mention to it. (we maybe should add
something in a similar fashion to the english page).

MaxClients, since MaxClients is no longer the prefered name, in favour of
MaxRequestWorkers I changed al references to it to be like that in the
Spanish translation.

*Daniel Ferradal*
HTTPD Docs. I translate to Spanish
#httpd help at Freenode

Re: Spanish translation: httpd-trunk/docs/manual/misc/perf-scaling.xml.es

Posted by Daniel Ferradal <df...@apache.org>.
Much better if I attach the file, right?