Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Ladwig, Mike" <ML...@northropgrumman.com> on 2002/12/11 18:31:47 UTC

Problem getting the SOAPContext

In looking at the archives, it seems that others have reported this problem
without getting any response, but I've run out of ideas...

I need my soap server to have access to information about the invoking
client.  I found a FAQ that seems to address this issue (2.38).

To test this, I changed my method to have SOAPContext as the first
parameter:

public void Start( SOAPContext inContext, String config)

When my client tries to access the Start method, the response returns a
fault with the Fault Code "SOAP-ENV:Server" and the Fault String "Exception
while handling service request: org/apache/soap/rpc/SOAPContext"

Thanks in advance,
mike.