Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by mi...@ds808.net on 2001/08/09 22:16:59 UTC

Running cocoon under a java security manger.

Hello cocoon developers.  I know I am not suppose to be here but I'm at
my ropes end.  I've got some customers who want to host cocoon sites on
my shared jvm/tomcat based server.  I've searched the mail archives, the
user groups and posted to the cocoon user list (several times with the
same message).  No responses.  Apparently no one out there runs cocoon
with a java security manager in place?  I am posting my message here in
hopes that someone can give me a clue or refer me to the right reference
information.

Here is my post to the user list.