Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Andrey Belevantsev <ab...@ispras.ru> on 2006/03/23 13:57:59 UTC

External diff in svnlook

Hi,

Are there any plans to implement the support for external diff in
svnlook, or am I missing anything?  The only reason I need it is
prettier diffs in our commit emails (i.e. with -p).

Yours, Andrey

Re: External diff in svnlook

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On 3/23/06, Andrey Belevantsev <ab...@ispras.ru> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Are there any plans to implement the support for external diff in
> svnlook, or am I missing anything?  The only reason I need it is
> prettier diffs in our commit emails (i.e. with -p).

I don't know of any such plans, but why not just use svn and a file://
url to get the diff instead of svnlook?

-garrett