Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/29 11:18:39 UTC

Automatic reporting for Jackrabbit

Hi,

I had a chat yesterday with Thomas about increased testing and
reporting for the Jackrabbit codebase. One of the ideas was to enable
a number of Maven reporting plugins and use Continuum in the
Jackrabbit zone to automatically generate and publish those reports.

To do this I'd enable a number of such plugins in the component POMs
and use "mvn site" to generate the reports. This change would not
affect the official Jackrabbit web site built from jackrabbit-site,
instead it would generate a set of component sites (one per component
and preferably a summary for them all) with just the reports and no
edited content. These component sites would only be deployed and made
available as a development resource on jackrabbit.zones.apache.org.

BR,

Jukka Zitting