Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Robert Koberg <ro...@koberg.com> on 2001/07/16 20:28:24 UTC

Re: cocoon(2) is(not) fundamentally flawed - Re: -1 to Anakia

Here are the things I need you guys to put in before you release :)

1. a cocoon-central-management-webapp that manages all contexts
-- when you log in to the "master" app you can edit the site/context
-- when you hit the regular site/content you see the site as a regular user
2. gui front end to edit config files
3. wyswig editor for the PURE content when editing form the master context
(I do this currently with IE6, next I will work on amaya)