Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/19 15:22:28 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Online meeting training about Apache release(including LICENSE/NOTICE) and open source workflow

Hi DolphinScheduler

I think you are ready and we passed our preparation stage.
The next goal should be preparing our first ASF release.

I have some time for next Monday, so, if you have interests, I could talk
about
*Apache release(including LICENSE/NOTICE) and open source workflow*

You could invite anyone interested to join, I will use SkyWalking as a
reference to help you understand. Of course, in mandarin.

Please set up a zoom, I will join.
(I always used Google hangouts, but I am afraid it is not a good choice for
you)

Sheng Wu 吴晟

Apache SkyWalking
Apache Incubator
Apache ShardingSphere, ECharts, DolphinScheduler podlings
Zipkin
Twitter, wusheng1108

Re: Re: [PROPOSAL] Online meeting training about Apache release(including LICENSE/NOTICE) and open source workflow

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
I have finished it and we have the record.
Could someone post link here?

Sheng

Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>于2019年9月28日 周六上午2:13写道:

--
Sheng Wu
SkyWalking, Shardingsphere and Zipkin

Re: Re: [PROPOSAL] Online meeting training about Apache release(including LICENSE/NOTICE) and open source workflow

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sheng,

From: JUN GAO<ma...@gmail.com>
Date: 2019-09-20 14:00