Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Olivier Mocquais RD-BIZZ <ol...@francetelecom.com> on 2006/05/04 14:06:15 UTC

[Axis2] - WSDL2Java - csharp option

Hi,

I have just downloaded Axis 2 version 0.95.

I have tried to generate a web service with the -l csharp option of
WSDL2Java from a wsdl, but I have this exception:

Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException:
java.lang.Exception: Emitter class not found!
        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGenerationEngine.java:146)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:32)
        at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:21)
Caused by: java.lang.Exception: Emitter class not found!
        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGenerationEngine.java:123)

Command Line: WSDL2Java.bat -uri gestionClientPojo.wsdl -ss -sd -l
csharp -o C:\webservice

Does this option work ?

Thanks.

Olivier

Re: [Axis2] - WSDL2Java - csharp option

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Unfortunately C# support was experimental and it was not worked on for
a long time. We are not planning to continue this and C# support is
removed even from the docs for the latest release.
However it is perfectly possible for the code generator to handle C#
code and you are welcome to help us do it :). We've already named this
as a google SoC project so if an enthusiastic student happens to pick
it up, we may have a working one in three months :)

Ajith

--
Ajith Ranabahu