Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@gmail.com> on 2004/12/07 18:11:49 UTC

New feature for

Folks,

I have added a new option to internally and transparently repeat a
transaction if it has failed becasue of concurrency confclits. Right
now only tx file and mysql support this experimental feature.

There are two new parameters in the configuration section of
Domain.xml repeat-upon-conflict which enables this feature and
max-retry-repeat which sets the maximum number of repeats, defaults
are "false" and "1".

E.g. this
            <parameter name="repeat-upon-conflict">true</parameter>
            <parameter name="max-retry-repeat">5</parameter>

enables the repeast feature and sets the maximum number of repeats to 5.

If it is disabled everything should work just as before.

Oliver

Re: New feature for internally repeating conflicting requests

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@gmail.com>.
This has been finished. Now all stores should support this.

Oliver

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, messed up the subject...