Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by JongChoul yim <jo...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/11 12:09:37 UTC

Stateless Session Bean and @WebService - posted again

 I posted again ...

Hello.
I have a problem.
I am building an stateless session bean which is Webservice enabled.
the session bean has dependencies on httpclient.
I put an annotation(which is @WebService) to stateless session bean in order
to expose as a webservices.
but I got an error which was ClassNotFoundException - httpclient couldn't be
loaded.
and also I got an error saying "[EjbModuleBuilder]
JAXWSEJBModuleBuilderExtension.addGBeans() failed: Unable to generate the
wsdl file using wsgen.
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Unable to generate the wsdl
file using wsgen.".

I really tried to figure out this problem, but I couldn't.
but due to various experiments, I got a little clue which is following
description.

<If I just get rid of @WebService annotation from bean class. It works fine.
I believe this problem is related to WebService thing.>

unfoutunately, I don't know how to solve this problem.

please help me!
followsing are parts of code.

in interface
@Remote
@WebService(name="ThridPartyCallPortType", targetNamespace="
http://tpc.ucws.csp.etri.org")
public interface ThirdPartyCall {
   String makeCall(String appId, String svcKey, String callingPartyAddr,
String calledPartyAddr);
   void endCall(String appId, String svcKey, String callIdentifier);
   CallInformation getCallStatus(String appId, String svcKey, String
callIdentifier);
}
in bean implementation
@Stateless
@WebService(serviceName="ThirdPartyCall",
  portName="ThirdPartyCallPort",
  endpointInterface="org.etri.csp.ucws.tpc.ThirdPartyCall",
  targetNamespace="http://tpc.ucws.csp.etri.org")
public class ThirdPartyCallBean implements ThirdPartyCall {

in openejb-jar.xml
 <dep:dependencies>
           <dep:dependency>
               <dep:groupId>commons-httpclient</dep:groupId>
                <dep:artifactId>commons-httpclient</dep:artifactId>
                <dep:version>3.1</dep:version>
                <dep:type>jar</dep:type>
            </dep:dependency>
  </dep:dependencies>