Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2017/09/01 06:00:30 UTC

Re: Is there a console command that can list where a bundle is loaded from?

la -l (l for location).

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Is there a console command that can list where a bundle is loaded from?

Posted by Steinar Bang <sb...@dod.no>.

> We don't store the repository, only the location.

> You can have the repository only if the location url contains it.

Ah, OK.

I wanted the path for debugging to see if my customization of
org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.repositories was correct:
 config:edit org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn
 config:property-append org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.repositories ", file:///var/www-maven/repository/@snapshots, http://maven.vaadin.com/vaadin-addons"
 config:property-set org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.globalUpdatePolicy always
 config:update

I just wanted to assure myself that I was loading the bundles from the
correct location, that I had written the path correctly and that the
path was readable for the user karaf was running under, and that I
wasn't fooling myself and loading old versions of the bundles from
somewhere else.

Is there some logging that can be switched on to debug something like
this?

(As it turns out, I was loading the bundles from the correct place, but
the issue may rise again)

Re: Is there a console command that can list where a bundle is loaded from?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Is there a console command that can list where a bundle is loaded from?

Posted by Steinar Bang <sb...@dod.no>.