Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm> on 2004/02/16 10:12:17 UTC

SSL shared memory cache and restarting

Hi all,

I am having a hassle with a server running httpd v2.0.47 in that it
refuses to restart cleanly after an unclean shutdown. Before Apache will
start again, the SSL session cache file needs to be manually deleted.

Is this problem still around in v2.0.49, in other words is an upgrade
worth the effort?

Regards,
Graham

Re: SSL shared memory cache and restarting

Posted by Joe Orton <jo...@redhat.com>.
On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 11:12:17AM +0200, Graham Leggett wrote:
> I am having a hassle with a server running httpd v2.0.47 in that it
> refuses to restart cleanly after an unclean shutdown. Before Apache will
> start again, the SSL session cache file needs to be manually deleted.
>
> Is this problem still around in v2.0.49, in other words is an upgrade
> worth the effort?

No this hasn't been fixed, though I have one of the fixes ready to be
checked in now as it happens...

joe