Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Piergiorgio Lucidi <pi...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/13 16:21:12 UTC

CMIS Connector

Hi guys,

could be useful for this project to add a CMIS Connector?

Maybe I can help you with a contribution.
Please let me know WDYT.

Thank you.

Regards,
Piergiorgio

--
Piergiorgio Lucidi
http://www.open4dev.com

Re: CMIS Connector

Posted by Piergiorgio Lucidi <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Karl,

I'm sorry, I had a problem with MyEclipse IDE with the following error:

    Path is not a working copy directory
svn:
'/Users/piergiorgiolucidi/Documents/workspaces/manifold/mcf-trunk/connectors/cmis/connector/src/main'
is not a working copy

Now I solved this problem and I have added a new file with the Java code
(CONNECTORS-221-Java.txt)

I'm looking forward for your feedback.

Thank you.
Piergiorgio