Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Peter Kriens <pe...@aqute.biz> on 2008/11/17 08:22:39 UTC

OSGi DevCon

As you (hopefully) all know, we have an OSGi DevCon with EclipseCon
March 23-26 in Santa Clara California. And I am looking for more
submissions! The deadline will close in a week so you better prepare
your proposal if you want to participate! I am looking for stories how
people use OSGi as well as how OSGi can be improved. Looking at the
traffic on this list, there should be so many stories out there.

You can submit proposals here: http://www.eclipsecon.org/2009/submissions

Looking forward to your proposals, kind regards,

	Peter Kriens