Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Chamara Gunaratne <ch...@focusinc.com> on 2008/03/18 18:55:44 UTC

Using token-session with IE

Hi,
I have a rather strange problem. I am using token-session interceptor to
deal with the multiple requests problem. The relevant part of the struts.xml
file is appended below.

This works fine in Firefox (2 and 3 beta) but fails in IE7. When the form
(which contains the s:token tag) submit button is clicked rapidly several
times, a blank screen is displayed and the URL shown is the URL of the
action. This is probably something to do with IE, and I would really
appreciate any advice on how to solve this ... Thanks!

<-- struts.xml snip -->
<constant name="struts.devMode" value="true" />

<package name="lwbc3-default" namespace="/applications"
extends="struts-default">
   <action name="ApplicationSubmitAction.do"
class="test.action.ApplicationAction">
      <interceptor-ref name="defaultStack"/>
      <interceptor-ref name="token-session"/>
      <result name="success" type="redirect">thanks.html</result>
      <result name="input">/applications/application.jsp</result>
      <result name="invalid.token">thanks.html</result>
   </action>