Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Dean Roddey <dr...@charmedquark.com> on 2001/09/06 06:18:10 UTC

Re: Problem initializing and terminating XMLPlatformUtils

If you copied the pointer somewhere else, i.e. orphaned it off to someone
else, or just copied it somewhere, the deleter would write off into the
ozone.

Dean Roddey
The Charmed Quark Controller
Charmed Quark Software
droddey@charmedquark.com
http://www.charmedquark.com

"If it don't have a control port, don't buy it!"