Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by veryblues_cn <lh...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/02 08:23:19 UTC

how to solve"No URLs to fetch - check your seed list and URL filters"

Hi All,
I try to install nuthc 1.0 in windows,for it has an interface,but it doesn't
work...Anyone have any idea??
It seem like an old problem,but can not find a good solution.Can you show me
the ropes??

Thanks

$ ./nutch crawl urls -dir mycrawl -depth 2 -topN 4
crawl started in: mycrawl
rootUrlDir = urls
threads = 10
depth = 2
topN = 4
Injector: starting
Injector: crawlDb: mycrawl/crawldb
Injector: urlDir: urls
Injector: Converting injected urls to crawl db entries.
Injector: Merging injected urls into crawl db.
Injector: done
Generator: Selecting best-scoring urls due for fetch.
Generator: starting
Generator: segment: mycrawl/segments/20120802141817
Generator: filtering: true
Generator: topN: 4
Generator: jobtracker is 'local', generating exactly one partition.
Generator: 0 records selected for fetching, exiting ...
Stopping at depth=0 - no more URLs to fetch.
No URLs to fetch - check your seed list and URL filters.
crawl finished: mycrawl