Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by srinalluri <na...@yahoo.com> on 2012/08/24 18:38:39 UTC

What are the available parameters in field tag in schema.xml, and data-config.xml ?

I want to know XSD of schema.xml and data-config.xml.

Basically I want to know available parameters in field tag in schema.xml,
and data-config.xml.

For example, in schema.xml, field tag is having a parameter called
'default', what else are available?
For example, in data-config.xml, field tag is having a parameter called
'splitBy', what else are available?

thanks
Srini

Re: What are the available parameters in field tag in schema.xml, and data-config.xml ?

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: Here is the full list:
: http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SchemaXml#Common_field_options

Just to be clear, that is not the "full" list that might exist for any
field type -- that is the list of options that exist for all field types.

individual field types might define thier own options (ie: the Trie
numeric fields support "precisionStep", etc...)

-Hoss

Re: What are the available parameters in field tag in schema.xml, and data-config.xml ?

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com>.
> For example, in schema.xml, field tag is having a parameter
> called
> 'default', what else are available?

Here is the full list:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SchemaXml#Common_field_options

> For example, in data-config.xml, field tag is having a
> parameter called
> 'splitBy', what else are available?

splitBy is a parameter of RegexTransformer.
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler#Transformer