Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by oceatoon <t....@systheo.com> on 2004/07/03 21:01:04 UTC

CForm :: Repeater generating the insert id

Helo every one

I am getting an error on my repeater saying the elements trying to be bound
don't exist, because the id of newly inserted elements were empty.(just
like in the form2 sample)

 I thought maybe a way to do this (considering  elements allready existent
in my repeater) might be getting the inserted tag model from an external
source as this is possible(form2 sample). But to be sure this brings me to
the community which I'm sure allready has the real solution to this, since
I found no docs laying around.

Gratefull of any and all Tips and Tricks.
Thanks
Tibor

Re: CForm :: Repeater generating the insert id

Posted by oceatoon <t....@systheo.com>.
Thanks Joerg
 this was a good excuse to update Cocoon and see what I need at work.
It a real pleasure to see things work this way :)

Thanks Cocooners

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 03.07.2004 21:01, oceatoon wrote:
> Helo every one
>
> I am getting an error on my repeater saying the elements trying to be bound
> don't exist, because the id of newly inserted elements were empty.(just
> like in the form2 sample)
>
>  I thought maybe a way to do this (considering  elements allready existent
> in my repeater) might be getting the inserted tag model from an external
> source as this is possible(form2 sample). But to be sure this brings me to
> the community which I'm sure allready has the real solution to this, since
> I found no docs laying around.

I committed the form2 sample in a new version adding the id - if it's
that what you need.

Joerg