Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sudha Ponnaganti <su...@citrix.com> on 2013/03/29 05:52:59 UTC

[ACS41][QA] Automation Tasks

Hi,

Wanted to bring up this topic for discussion. I would like to propose to create Automation tasks for each of the stories and check in automation code for those tasks. I can create the tasks and whoever interested can pick those up for adding regression test cases i.e BVTs are being added by some of the developers already so that task that I would like to create is for regression coverage. This would help for 42

Thanks
/sudha