Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> on 2014/09/02 13:48:44 UTC

Re: Japanese and Norwegian websites need to be be updated to 4.1.1

On 28/08/2014 Rob Weir wrote:
> http://www.openoffice.org/ja/
> and
> http://www.openoffice.org/no/
> I don't know if anyone is actively maintaining these pages.  Neither
> has been converted over to use Marcus's new download framework, so
> they are not automatically updated to show the new AOO version.

Thanks for noticing this. The best place to ask for volunteers to
fix/port these sites is probably the dev list (or the standard "You can
help" notice we have, e.g., at http://www.openoffice.org/hu/ at the moment).

But I've now fixed both of them to avoid distributing outdated versions
from the main website.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Japanese and Norwegian websites need to be be updated to 4.1.1

Posted by Kazunari Hirano <kh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rob san and Andrea san,

Thanks for noticing and fixing them.

Thanks,
khirano

On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 8:48 PM, Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> wrote:
> On 28/08/2014 Rob Weir wrote:
>>
>> http://www.openoffice.org/ja/
>> and
>> http://www.openoffice.org/no/
>> I don't know if anyone is actively maintaining these pages.  Neither
>> has been converted over to use Marcus's new download framework, so
>> they are not automatically updated to show the new AOO version.
>

> Thanks for noticing this. The best place to ask for volunteers to fix/port
> these sites is probably the dev list (or the standard "You can help" notice
> we have, e.g., at http://www.openoffice.org/hu/ at the moment).
>
> But I've now fixed both of them to avoid distributing outdated versions from
> the main website.
>
> Regards,
>   Andrea.

khirano@apache.org