Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Ashan Dhananjaya <dh...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/01 20:09:47 UTC

Re: [GSoC-2015][Progress Update] Showing health statistics in GUI

Hi All,

I couldn't get the definition of the Cassandra table by using the CEP 3.1.0
(tried with 3.0.0 before).So i talked with Lasantha and raised a jira
[1]  to get done a fix for it because it may be a bug of the CEP (Output
Adopter) publisher to Cassandra. If it didn't work finally we will have
move to the DAS as we discuss earlier.

[1]=https://wso2.org/jira/browse/CEP-1208

Thank You!
Best Regards,
Ashan

Posted by Ashan Dhananjaya <dh...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

As i talked with Imesh started a workaround to use RDBMS to publish data
from CEP and retrieve data through the REST API to the UI. I will proceed
that way and keep in touch with CEP. If we can get a patch from CEP for the
blocker i faced then we can go with cassandra.

Thank You!
Best Regards,
Ashan