Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Fan Jiang <dc...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/02 21:59:29 UTC

Is there anyway to associate a spout/bolt to a specific node in a Storm cluster?

Hi all,

I'm new to Storm and find it potentially useful for the project I'm working
on. In the project, I need to assign specific roles (spouts/bolts) in the
topology to specific nodes in the cluster. Can I achieve that with Storm?
Or is there any similar framework that enables this feature? Any thoughts
are very appreciated!

--
Sincerely,
Fan Jiang

Re: Is there anyway to associate a spout/bolt to a specific node in a Storm cluster?

Posted by Fan Jiang <dc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Aleksey,

That's very helpful! Thank you very much!

Fan

Posted by al...@ubs.com.