Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by "Yadav, Sunita (S.)" <sy...@ford.com> on 2014/06/24 18:32:32 UTC

DeltaSpike GroupedConversationScoped

Hi Dev,

I am trying to update the CODI libraries to DeltaSpike libraries for the JSF project .I am new to JSF development. Looks like The Codi ConversationScoped is changed to DeltaSpike GroupedConversationScoped. Is it ok to  update Codi ConversationScoped with DeltaSpike  GroupedConversationScoped ? Is there anything else I need to change ? What is difference between Codi ConversationScoped and DeltaSpike GroupedConversationScoped?

Thanks,

Sunita Yadav
313-248-9950

Re: DeltaSpike GroupedConversationScoped

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi sunita,

we just changed the name of it, however, the basic concepts are still the
same.

regards,
gerhard