Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Arie Fishler <ar...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/14 19:27:48 UTC

Redirecting with original query string

Hi,

In the authentication mechanism, there is apossibility to define a Sign In
page. when user has no sufficient permission he is automatically redirected
to that page.

Is it possible that the sign in page will have the original query string of
the the request?

Like having a sign in page with PageParameters or just ensuring that the
redirect to the sign in page will consist the original query string.

Thanks.

Re: Redirecting with original query string

Posted by Arie Fishler <ar...@gmail.com>.
this is version 1.3.5 I am using

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
It retains them for the original request. The intercept page doesn't
need to know about them. If you care, you can set the PageParamaters
yourself, or construct the page with the original parameters.

Martijn

Posted by Arie Fishler <ar...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.