Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Sean Owen <sr...@apache.org> on 2011/05/19 08:44:58 UTC

[VOTE] Release Mahout 0.5 artifacts

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemahout-024/org/apache/mahout/mahout/0.5/

This is what we propose to release as Apache Mahout 0.5. Have a look over
the weekend; planning to release Sunday night if no problems are found.

Sean

Re: [VOTE] Release Mahout 0.5 artifacts

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.
OK. Drew, Robin do you have any ETA on this one?

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
Not quite done yet.  Drew just posted a patch that I think takes care of everything (haven't tested myself yet)

-Grant

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeff Eastman <je...@Narus.com>.

Posted by Jeff Eastman <je...@Narus.com>.