Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Mark Golden <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/17 20:55:35 UTC

hive json serde

Hi,

I'm looking for a hive json serde that works well. Any suggestions? I did a
quick google and found a few but none of them are complete.

Thanks,
Mark.

Re: hive json serde

Posted by Mark Golden <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Chuck. I'll try this now.

Re: hive json serde

Posted by Mark Golden <ma...@gmail.com>.
I agree that we can use $.C.D & C.D directly but if the key is not present
and I have several such keys then it is better to not create so many
columns.

RE: hive json serde

Re: hive json serde

Posted by Mark Golden <ma...@gmail.com>.