Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by vivek relan <vi...@yahoo.com> on 2005/11/18 09:24:07 UTC

[users@httpd] shared library support on apache server ........

Hi everybody,

                   I   am  interested  in my own  shared  library   (.so file) to be run on apache server.  I have copied my .so file  in cgi-bin folder as well as script program which calls the functions  of it (it's object file). But, when I run program its not working.
                  Is there anything to do in configuration to support shared library on  apache server ?
                 Waiting for reply ...........
                    Thanks in advance.
                 Bye .

---------------------------------

Re: [users@httpd] shared library support on apache server ........

Posted by Joshua Slive <js...@gmail.com>.
On 11/18/05, vivek relan <vi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
>                   I  am  interested  in my own  shared  library  (.so file)
> to be run on apache server.  I have copied my .so file in cgi-bin folder as
> well as script program which calls the functions of it (it's object file).
> But, when I run program its not working.
>                 Is there anything to do in configuration to support shared
> library on apache server ?

Does the script run when called from the command line?

Joshua.