Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ChristineZ <ch...@duosp.co.za> on 2006/06/26 22:25:25 UTC

Deploy broker in JBoss using Java code

I've got a problem regarding the ActiveMQ queues and is wondering if someone
can help me. How do I create a ActiveMQ queue for use on a JBoss server when
the broker is created via a MBean.

I'm using JBoss 4.0.3 and ActiveMQ 4 M4 releases.

Re: Deploy broker in JBoss using Java code

Posted by Adrian Co <ac...@exist.com>.
Hi,

These might help you:

http://www.activemq.org/site/how-do-i-create-new-destinations.html
http://www.activemq.org/site/how-do-i-configure-the-queues-i-want.html
http://www.activemq.org/site/how-do-i-configure-distributed-queues-or-topics.html

Regards,
Adrian

Posted by ChristineZ <ch...@duosp.co.za>.
Thanx. I'm using it as a JMS client. I'll try your advice.

Re: Deploy broker in JBoss using Java code

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
I"m not talking about how you deploy ActiveMQ - I'm asking what do you
want to do with ActiveMQ.

If you just want to use a JMS client then you don't need to 'deploy'
ActiveMQ or use MBeans. Just create an ActiveMQConnectionFactory in
your Java code - or put it into JNDI.

On 6/27/06, ChristineZ <ch...@duosp.co.za> wrote:

> I'm using MBeans

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/

Re: Deploy broker in JBoss using Java code

Posted by ChristineZ <ch...@duosp.co.za>.
I'm using MBeans

Re: Deploy broker in JBoss using Java code

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 6/27/06, ChristineZ <ch...@duosp.co.za> wrote:

> Thanx.
> How do I set the connection factory up to be seen by JBoss and ActiveMQ

Are you using MDBs? If so deploy the rar...

http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/jboss-integration.html

--

James
-------

Posted by ChristineZ <ch...@duosp.co.za>.
Thanx.
How do I set the connection factory up to be seen by JBoss and ActiveMQ