Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by sheon banks <ne...@hotmail.com> on 2018/01/03 09:26:06 UTC

upgrading Selenium is causing errors

I have upgrade the selenium and htmlutil libraries with the latest version of seleniumn(3.8.1).  When I run a fetch I recieve the following error...

Fetcher: throughput threshold retries: 5
FetcherThread 41 fetch of https://localhost/ failed with: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.openqa.selenium.json.Json
FetcherThread 41 has no more work available
FetcherThread 41 -finishing thread FetcherThread, activeThreads=0
-activeThreads=0, spinWaiting=0, fetchQueues.totalSize=0, fetchQueues.getQueueCount=0

Can someone help me let me know what I am doing wrong?

shena