Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rajnish Bhaskar <r....@compserv.gla.ac.uk> on 2001/12/11 13:25:03 UTC

Setting MIME types in Tomcat 3.3

Hi folks,
How do I set MIME types in Tomcat 3.3?  Neither the CSS validator nor
new builds of Mozilla will parse a stylesheet unless the server sends
the right MIME type, and Tomcat sends it as text/plain rather
text/css.  I seem to remember that with earlier versions of Tomcat
you could set MIME types in the web.xml file but this seems to have
changed?  I can't find any documentation about this.

Thanks,
Raj.
--
Rajnish Bhaskar