Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Damian Sima <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/11 19:12:45 UTC

Wrapping cmisObject in a cmisObjectType

Hi guys,

Is there a way to wrap a cmisObject in a cmisObjectType?

I'm trying to construct the cmisObjectType but I'm struggling with the data
types returned from the  CmisObject.

Is there somthing like a converter object or something that do that for me?

Cheers, Damian.

--
Damián. > - )

Re: Wrapping cmisObject in a cmisObjectType

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
 Hi Damian,

 I don't really understand what you are trying to achieve.
 CMIS objects and CMIS object types are completely different things.

 - Florian