Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Mauro Talevi <ma...@aquilonia.org> on 2007/12/12 16:18:16 UTC

[Vote][take 2] maven-shade-plugin release 1.0-alpha-15 and move out of sandbox

Following fixes, new version 1.0-alpha-15 has been staged for release.
Please for vote for its release and to move this version of the sandbox
(and start dev of 1.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT).

Staging area:
http://people.apache.org/~mauro/staging-repo/

Tag:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/tags/maven-shade-plugin-1.0-alpha-15/

As it's second take and alpha release - I'd like to keep vote open for
24 hours only.

Here is my +1

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

Re: [Vote][take 2] maven-shade-plugin release 1.0-alpha-15 and move out of sandbox

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
+1

--jason

+1 to both the release and moving out of sandbox.

Looking forward to this..  :-)

Dan

On Wednesday 12 December 2007, Mauro Talevi wrote:
> Following fixes, new version 1.0-alpha-15 has been staged for release.
> Please for vote for its release and to move this version of the
> sandbox (and start dev of 1.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT).
>

> Staging area:
> http://people.apache.org/~mauro/staging-repo/
>
> Tag:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/tags/maven-shade-plugin-
>1.0-alpha-15/
>
> As it's second take and alpha release - I'd like to keep vote open for
> 24 hours only.
>
> Here is my +1
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1

J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer
IONA
P: 781-902-8727    C: 508-380-7194
daniel.kulp@iona.com
http://www.dankulp.com/blog

Re: [Vote][take 2] maven-shade-plugin release 1.0-alpha-15 and move out of sandbox

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
+1 to both the release and moving out of sandbox.

Looking forward to this..  :-)

Dan

On Wednesday 12 December 2007, Mauro Talevi wrote:
> Following fixes, new version 1.0-alpha-15 has been staged for release.
> Please for vote for its release and to move this version of the
> sandbox (and start dev of 1.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT).
>

> Staging area:
> http://people.apache.org/~mauro/staging-repo/
>
> Tag:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/tags/maven-shade-plugin-
>1.0-alpha-15/
>
> As it's second take and alpha release - I'd like to keep vote open for
> 24 hours only.
>
> Here is my +1
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1

J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer
IONA
P: 781-902-8727    C: 508-380-7194
daniel.kulp@iona.com
http://www.dankulp.com/blog

Re: [Vote][take 2] maven-shade-plugin release 1.0-alpha-15 and move out of sandbox

Posted by olivier lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
+1
--
Olivier

Posted by Mauro Talevi <ma...@aquilonia.org>.
Daniel Kulp wrote:
> Crap.  Second time I've done this in the last couple weeks.   :-(   Why
> the 1.5 javac doesn't flag these things with source/targe set to 1.4 is
> beyond me.   Eclipse doesn't even flag them when using 1.5 but project
> is set to 1.4.
>
> That said, I just figured out how to get the eclipse project to use a 1.4
> JVM for the maven projects I have so hopefully I won't do this again.
>
> I've just committed fixes for it.  Sorry about that.

Thanks for that Dan!

I've rebuilt staging artifacts and created tag with latest revision.

URLs same as in the original email.

I'll wait until tomorrow to copy from staging to release repo.

Cheers

Re: [Vote][take 2] maven-shade-plugin release 1.0-alpha-15 and move out of sandbox

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

On Thursday 13 December 2007, Mauro Talevi wrote:
> Vincent Siveton wrote:
> > -1 due to compilation failure with jdk1.4 on tag.
> > http://rafb.net/p/jVfAXG92.html
>
> Right - I thought the maven plugins parent POM would have fixed the
> target/source JDK to 1.4.
>
> I'd continue with vote (would avoid issuing another one) and fix JDK
> compat before releasing.
>
> Any objections?
>
> Cheers

J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer
IONA
P: 781-902-8727    C: 508-380-7194
daniel.kulp@iona.com
http://www.dankulp.com/blog

Re: [Vote][take 2] maven-shade-plugin release 1.0-alpha-15 and move out of sandbox

Posted by Mauro Talevi <ma...@aquilonia.org>.

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.
-1 due to compilation failure with jdk1.4 on tag.
http://rafb.net/p/jVfAXG92.html

Vincent