Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Bence Orlai <be...@orlai.com> on 2020/09/15 20:55:52 UTC

[DISCUSS] SIP-53 Proposal to create a Superset public roadmap #10894

Hello Everyone -

Please discuss & subscribe here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/issues/10894

Re: [VOTE] SIP-53 Proposal to create a Superset public roadmap #10894

Posted by Krist Wongsuphasawat <kr...@gmail.com>.
+1

--

*Krist Wongsuphasawat, PhD*
http://kristw.yellowpigz.com

Re: [VOTE] SIP-53 Proposal to create a Superset public roadmap #10894

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
+1

Posted by Ville Brofeldt <vi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Bence Orlai <be...@orlai.com>.
+1

Posted by Abhishek Sharma <ab...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Bogdan Kyryliuk <b....@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jesse Yang <jy...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Evan Rusackas <ev...@preset.io>.
+1 (binding)

Evan Rusackas
( he | him )
Frontend Lead
Preset | preset.io

Posted by Rob DiCiuccio <ro...@preset.io>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Beto Dealmeida <ro...@dealmeida.net.INVALID>.
+1

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] SIP-53 Proposal to create a Superset public roadmap #10894

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
++1!

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bence Orlai <be...@orlai.com>.