Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Bertrand Guay-Paquet <be...@step.polymtl.ca> on 2011/11/18 22:47:15 UTC

Wicket Gradle build

Hi,

Are the Wicket Gradle build files maintained and in sync with the poms?
Is the eclipse integration with Gradle working well? I'd like to give
Gradle a try but only if I can build Wicket with it too.

I searched the dev and user lists and couldn't find a definitive answer.

Regards,
Bertrand

Re: Wicket Gradle build

Posted by "robert.mcguinness" <ro...@gmail.com>.
just for giggles, i enjoy Wicket + Gradle and maintain both here, slightly
modified to fit my needs.  you can get the gradle build files as examples
for 1.5.

https://github.com/robmcguinness/wicket
https://github.com/robmcguinness/wicket

Re: Wicket Gradle build

Posted by Bertrand Guay-Paquet <be...@step.polymtl.ca>.
Thanks for the info! I guess I'll keep "enjoying" Maven some more :)

Re: Wicket Gradle build

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.