Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Konrad Schwarz <Ko...@FamilieSchwarz.eu> on 2020/04/07 10:34:46 UTC

Remove User Version 5.0.0-M3

Hi All,
is it possible, to remove user complete ?
i find 2 Buttons "Delete-record" and "purge"

Both "mark" the user as deleted/purged, but the are stil in the list.

How can i clear the list, remove the user completely.

regards
Koni

AW: Remove User Version 5.0.0-M3

Posted by "Rohrbach, Gerald" <G....@funkegruppe.de>.
I had the same issue,
Probably on database level this user is linked somewhere.
As moderator in conference room.
So that must be cleaned before.

Gerald

[cid:image001.png@01D60CDA.AC0FAA80]

Re: Remove User Version 5.0.0-M3

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Unfortunately user can't be just deleted
It is linked with almost every DB table

There are 2 icons in Admin:
1) Delete - user is marked as deleted and hidden in the system (such user
can be restored, so this is like Recycle Bin)
2) Purge - user marked as deleted and all sensible data is replaced with
garbage (restore is not available)

In case Admin will create a user, he/she need to
1) grant this user "LOGIN" right
2) Assign this user to at least 1 user group
3) provide user with password entered
And user will be able to login regardless email settings

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: Remove User Version 5.0.0-M3