Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by raghav <r....@cellnext.com> on 2002/08/20 07:05:46 UTC

Help plzz

Hi All,
I have downloaded Jakarta-tomcat 4.0.2 and am using Win XP OS.
I have st up JAVA_HOME variable and Catalina-Home variable and tried to run the server. But the error displayed is,
"Windows cannot find '-Djava.endorsed.dirs='. Make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again. "

Kindly help me to solve it.

Raghava

RE: Help plzz