Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Manfredo Hopp <mh...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/25 22:27:08 UTC

UserTo subject in SyncActions

Hi, I would like to know if modifying subject of  type userTO in a
SycAction class will update corresponding SyncopeUser

Thanks

Re: UserTo subject in SyncActions

Posted by Manfredo Hopp <mh...@gmail.com>.

marco.disabatino@tirasa.net>:

>  Hi,
>
> Il 26/03/2015 15:12, Manfredo Hopp ha scritto:
>
> Marco now this is really helpful since [1] doesnt say anything about this
>

> I replied with a yes. I don't understand what's your problem.

Marco, sorry about misunderstandings, my question was about documentation
and you answered it! thanks!

>  On the other hand I would like to know where I stated the same question
> in order to avoid making same mistake in the future.
> Thanks!
>
> This thread is similar to the Memberships thread. I want to help you, but
> the information about your problems are always insufficient to give a
> complete answer.

I have to say that similar is not the same :).

And you did help without more information!

Posted by Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro <ma...@tirasa.net>.
Hi,

Posted by Manfredo Hopp <mh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro <ma...@tirasa.net>.