Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by 邓成尧 <de...@msn.com> on 2006/04/22 08:57:56 UTC

Problem with JBoss 4.0.3SP1

Hi,

I am new to cactus and now trying to run the sample cactus test with JBoss 4.0.3SP1. I have the following tow question:

1. I am wondering how I can deploy war file onto JBoss4 with Ant. It seems somebody have done this by using "generic" server. Will you please talk a little bit in detail how you acheive that (some code) or is there another way of doing that?

2. Another thing is that after Ant compile and cactified the war file I found in the cactified war there is no "cactus.properties" file. As my understanding we have to put this file in the war (I use it to run test from a browser). Why in the war file generated by Ant there is no the properties file? Can we run test using Ant without it.

Thank you very much.

Charles
与联机的朋友进行交流,请使用 MSN Messenger:
http://messenger.msn.com/cn