Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by liwei li <hi...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/02 14:37:24 UTC

ContinuousProcessingTimeTrigger doesn't fire at the end of the window

hi guys when our team  developed the business code, we found ContinuousProcessingTimeTrigger doesn't fire at the end of the window, then I searched on JIRA, I found this Issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/plugins/servlet/mobile#issue/FLINK-20443 .  I modified the firing logic so that the window can fire when time == window.maxTimestamp() , just like ContinuousEventTimeTrigger.  At the same time,  i added some test to verify whether the fwindow can be fired as expected when the process time reaches the end time. I'm not sure if this is correct, can someone give some suggestions?  thanks. this is the pr: https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/17106