Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Devendra Shirbad <De...@HotMail.com> on 2014/06/21 01:12:15 UTC

Promoting UIMA on LinkedIn... Join us!

Hello UIMA users,

Hope you are doing good!

First of all, I apologize if my email is unsolicited.

We started a group UIMA: Unstructured Information Management Architecture on
LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com) 2 weeks back and we have 133 members in
this group now. That's amazing!

The group is chatty and vibrant. Please feel free to join and share your
knowledge and experience around UIMA and BIG Data. We welcome articles, blog
posts, job posts, promotions around the theme BIG data and UIMA.

Look forward to hear from you.

p.s. It's not an official Apache or UIMA initiative. I am a volunteer
promoting UIMA via LinkedIn professional network.

Thanks & Regards,

Dev

LinkedIn Group Owner | UIMA: Unstructured Information Management
Architecture

https://www.linkedin.com/groups/UIMA-Unstructured-Information-Management-Arc
hitecture-6711155/about