Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Yves Langisch <li...@langisch.ch> on 2004/07/19 11:31:08 UTC

client-config.wsdd overrides encoding style

All,

I have a document/literal web service which I invoke through the
wsdl2java generated stub. So far everything is okay. Now, if I create a
client-config.wsdd to define some handlers, it seems that the
client-config.wsdd overrides the encoding settings made by the stub
although there is no encodingStyle -> call seems to be soap-encoded
instead of literal afterwards. Following the client-config.wsdd:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<deployment name="defaultClientConfig"
    xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"
    <transport name="http"
pivot="java:org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender"/>
    <transport name="local"
pivot="java:org.apache.axis.transport.local.LocalSender"/>
    <transport name="java"
pivot="java:org.apache.axis.transport.java.JavaSender"/>
    <service name="SalaryDeclaration">
        <requestFlow>
            <handler type="java:a.b.c.SOAPMonitorHandlerClient"/>
        </requestFlow>
        <responseFlow>
            <handler type="java:a.b.c.SOAPMonitorHandlerClient"/>
        </responseFlow>
    </service>
</deployment>

Is this a normal behaviour?

Yves

Re: client-config.wsdd overrides encoding style

Posted by Yves Langisch <li...@langisch.ch>.
Dims,

done, with test project. Hope someone has time to look at it soon since
there is no easy workaround.

Yves

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yves Langisch <li...@langisch.ch>.