Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2008/12/18 16:23:13 UTC

Need to add a snapshot dependency to trunk for a while......

This is to let everyone know that I need to add a dependency on wss4j
1.5.5-SNAPSHOT to trunk for a while.

Basically, while working on the WS-Trust 1.3 stuff, I've uncoverred some bugs
and other issues with WSS4J.   I'm fixing those issues, but to continue with
the Trust work, I need to pull in the snapshot.

According to Colm, 1.5.5 is very close to being ready to be released.   Mostly
waiting for my testing and and stuff to verify it will work.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org