Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Faten Fakhfakh <fa...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/13 00:41:42 UTC

Problem with UDDI

Hello,
I use "juddi-0.9rc4" and "UDDI Browser version2".
My problem is: When I create new UDDI Registrie and I would like to
"connect", I get the following error:
Caught exception: null
E_unsupported (10050) The implementor does not support a feature or API.
The ope
ration get_authToken is not supported by the UDDI version 2 Inquiry API.

I found several documents citing this error but I have not found the right
solution.
Please have you any idea about my problem?I am really blocked.Thank you in
advance.

--* *

Eng . Faten Fakhfakh
Master Student
National School of Engineers of SFAX

Research group ReDCAD
http://WWW.redcad.org <http://www.redcad.org/>

Re: Problem with UDDI

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi Faten,

I think you maybe better of to use jUDDI v3, its portal based console
and SoapUI or the UDDI annotations
for publishing artifacts.

Cheers,

--Kurt