Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by ThomasGrundey <tg...@techmatrix.de> on 2003/06/12 12:23:31 UTC

How to get rid of controls.Maximize when jetspeed:portletlink tag generates an URL

I have several JSP Portlets build in the following way:

1. A portlet has a FORM entry like

<FORM method=POST action="<jetspeed:portletlink jspeid= '<%= id %>' />">

    <INPUT type=hidden name='tm_event' value='otsearchOrders'>

I use my own adapted implementation of JspPortlet which uses the value
(like 'otsearchOrders') to find out which JSP-File to call.

This results in an URL like

http://localhost:8080/jetspeed/portal/user/tg/page/default.psml/js_peid/P-f5
b66d75a

4-10002/media-type/html?action=controls.Maximize

I do not want the "?action=controls.Maximize"!!
Using GET instead of POST helps, but I really do not want to show all the
request parameters in the browser to avoid parameter manipulation.

How to get rid of the controls.Maximize?

I am using 1.4b3 with mysql and Tomcat 4.1.18

Thanks in advance
Thomas Grundey