Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Mikael Petterson <mi...@ericsson.com.INVALID> on 2022/09/30 08:40:35 UTC

How to see missing implementations of a new method in interface

Hi,

I am using Netbeans 15 ( really great IDE!!).

When I build using maven I get:

error: ClassA.InnerclassB  is not abstract and does not override abstract method mymethod(int number,String name) in IntefaceA.

Should IDE not show warnings or hints in the code so I can fix it. Or have a missed a setting?

Br,

//mike

Re: How to see missing implementations of a new method in interface

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.
The IDE reports an error on the class line which does not implement some
abstract methods. using Alt+Enter it offers a fix for implementing them.