Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by Frank Hauptlorenz - julitec GmbH <ha...@julitec.de> on 2011/10/25 13:13:14 UTC

[Lucene.Net] Known Problem, when Lucene-Index is stored on share?

Hello,

we use lucene to index many "documents" with different attributes. If we have now many documents (> 1.000.000) and we place the lucene index on a share
we can't find all documents. We can find them again when we build the index on a local directory (reindex all documents).

Is this a known problem? We use lucene.net version 2.0.0.4 (yes, this should be old).

Best regards and thanks,
Frank