Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by Jaspaul Chahal <ja...@dataguise.com> on 2016/05/10 19:02:41 UTC

SMTP settings for Email alerts

Hi Guys,

I am looking for SMTP settings for email alerts in Apache Eagle.  I see the following properties in conf files:

"mailHost" : "mailHost.com",
"mailSmtpPort":"25",
"mailDebug" : "true"

The question is don't we need user/pass for SMTP server authentication? how to pass that info?

Thanks in Advance!

Jaspaul Chahal

Re: SMTP settings for Email alerts

Posted by Huizhi Lu <ih...@gmail.com>.
No problem.

It worked fine with TLS when I tested it yesterday. Since it has not yet merged to master, you can review my commit here. If you can want to use it now, you can cherry-pick the commit.
https://github.com/pkuwm/incubator-eagle/commit/5f866fcbb2d11f3312b31eb87e4cbaf153bce606

Posted by Jaspaul Chahal <ja...@dataguise.com>.
Thanks Huizhi,

Posted by Huizhi Lu <ih...@gmail.com>.